View Single Post
Old 2015-05-23, 17:01   Link #58
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Sasuke just didn't expect her to be there. after being attacked by several people with the Sharingan, he is just overly cautious when she turns up having one as well. He also hasn't seen her in years so his idea of how she looks might be off from what he last knew.
i agree, i pointed this out as well, but the fact that he didnt visit them and/or send them messages/letters makes him into a bad dad, not the "dont know who you are"-thing

@slayerx
Quote:
I would add on that Naruto was under the impression that Sarada would be able to say something about what her dad is like. It's stupid enough for naruto to forget that Sasuke hasn't been home for years, but it would be even stupider of him to not know/forget that Sasuke was never told he had a daughter
mhhh, i found it strange too, naruto should know if sasuke came to the village, the fact that he was absend for more than 10 years shouldnt be easily forgotten, maybe naruto met sasuke many times without the kids noticing therefore he forgot that sasuke never visited the vilage for such a long time...

actually, this would also explain why naruto knows about sasuke bird, i mean, if they didnt met until now the bird should be unknown,
but than the question would be asked: did they never talk about sasukes family? and if yes, than it shounds stupid that sasuke doesnt recognize her, on the other hand: if this sarada isnt the real one but instead the hooden man than his behavior would make sence but it seems unlikely given the way how sarada acts (it seems to "real") :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote