View Single Post
Old 2015-05-21, 13:18   Link #38
Ero-Senn1n

It would be nice if after so many years Naruto learned teleporting like his dad did, after all he is an Uzumaki and so he should inherit at least a little bit of their legendary abilities with seals. Just the seal for teleporting and the jutsu itself. Then he maybe already tagged the little guy and can teleport there, of course by giving chakra to the other 3 they could all be teleported there.

I don't know if Naruto lying about his young self was meant to be a funny thing, but it was kinda lame, i guess Kishimoto will never allow Naruto to be 100% cool

So if Karin is the real mother then it seems Naruto is completely unaware of the situation, as expected from a guy who was checking animal penises on an island during a world war

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
Only 4 chapters but Sarada already got 2 mental blows to her...
That's how the sharingan evolves With Sasuke, Sakura and Karin around she would reach a full 3 tomoe sharingan in a few weeks

So i wonder if Orochimaru becomes the Dr. Gero of this new series. I guess he lost his interest in Sasuke after Sasuke gave up his plans and chose to let Naruto lead the world to boring peace. Clearly nothing happened in all those years as the kyuubi tells us that Naruto didn't fight.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote