View Single Post
Old 2015-05-21, 08:35   Link #21
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
Sasuke continues to be a jerk well into the future. I'm glad the little prick hasn't changed so I can continue disliking him. The bonding moment with Naruto and Sarada was cute though (now if you could have a few of those moments with your own kid, i think he'd be a lot happier).

So anyway, don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet or not, but I'm really getting the feeling that Sarada is actually a test tube baby made by orochimaru. Basically he took the genetic material from all the members of Taka and mixed them with Sasuke's to try and make himself the perfect body. Shin was Sasuke and Jugo mixed. We'll have one with Suigetsu. Sarada was obviously Sasuke and Karin. Makes her the potentially most dangerous since the uzumaki genes from Karin can have her getting a Rinnegan. Naruto and Sasuke found out and stole her while she was still an infant. Sakura took her in and raised her as her own daughter. One of Team 7 can keep an eye on her, she's in the village with Naruto, Sasuke can keep on wandering about like the brooding ass he is. She's gonna find out Karin is her mother but she never gave birth to her so she won't know who she is either. Gonna come to the realization Sakura is her actual mother (hence the framing with chou chou not believing who her dad is) because she's the one who raised her and loved her and blah blah blah.
6 minutes too late bud check post above lol.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote