View Single Post
Old 2015-05-21, 08:24   Link #18
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Y'know this story is probably gonna find some BS reason to try and handwave Sasuke's terrible parenting... though i know it will will be full of holes, like the above mentioned lack of owning a simple photo of his daughter.
isnt is always like that?
not the parenting per se but the "reason"-part :/ it did the same for "obitos reaosn for being the villian" or "madaras for being the villian" or "kaguyas for being the villian" or "why nobody told naruto about his parents" or "why treating the weapon of the country (naruto as jin) as garbage?"
all in all, i dont think we should expect to much :/
Quote:
Heck right now i can't help but note that it took them only a couple of hours at most to meet up with Sasuke... How is that sasuke has no time to stop by kohona to vitist his family when he's less than a day away? I would have thought he was more like weeks away.
THIS!!
i REALLY hate the inconsistency of the naruto-world, i mean, how fast are they on their legs?
30km/h? and this for the whole time... that measn that they reached around 60-90km after 2-3 hours,
btw, how far was sunagakure?
2-3 days? if we say that they run for 12 hours without stop, than that would mean that suna is around 720-1080km away from konoha :/ how small the world of naruto is -_-
Quote:
I'm thinking a fairly monotone "Oh. What are you doing here?"
mhh, i thought something along the lines
*opens his eyes in suprise*
*looks at sarada*
*looks at naruto*
"so, you already read the message right?"
i cant imagine any other reaction for sauce
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote