View Single Post
Old 2015-05-21, 08:06   Link #16
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
Its pretty unfortunate that she had to go through this, but I don't think its unreasonable for Sasuke to think she's in league with the other sharingan kid. We don't know why yet, but he's been away from the village for a long time, and he doesn't know how his daughter looks at her age, and certainly doesn't know she had the sharingan since she just got it. The poor girl probably doesn't really realize she has it herself. Im really enjoying the storytelling though, good stuff. I expect that they wont get along in the beginning but she'll learn to love him over the course of the story.
This wouldn't have happened if Sasuke cared enough to ask someone to send him a freaking photo of his daughter...

Y'know this story is probably gonna find some BS reason to try and handwave Sasuke's terrible parenting... though i know it will will be full of holes, like the above mentioned lack of owning a simple photo of his daughter. Heck right now i can't help but note that it took them only a couple of hours at most to meet up with Sasuke... How is that sasuke has no time to stop by kohona to vitist his family when he's less than a day away? I would have thought he was more like weeks away.

Quote:
how do you guys think will sasuke react after finding out that sarada is his daughter?
I'm thinking a fairly monotone "Oh. What are you doing here?"