View Single Post
Old 2015-04-16, 09:08   Link #83
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Yeah, they changed his VA and now he sounds Naruto-ish Epic fail.

But it's growing on me but I will go back in my dark place and continue hating the fact that they're trying to make Boruto a Naruto clone.
You haven't seen anything about Boruto yet, sounding similar does not make him his father, besides this is a mini series, there was never going to be anything THAT indepth in terms of character development, so it was to be expected, besides in Japanese society it's a prideful thing if a child takes after their parents (especially the good parts) but he can still be similar but be his own man and not be a "clone" but similarities are going to be expected, lol this kinda reminds me a few months back discussing Boruto's character and this other person trying to debate (badly I might add) my comment that Boruto was going to be a good kid despite not having a "fearsomely strict" mother (like the other kids having more fearsome mothers) told me that for all we know he could turn out like Orochimaru because he didn't get that same kind of treatment, I promptly just rolled my eyes lol