View Single Post
Old 2015-04-15, 08:34   Link #79
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Sasuke and Kakashi have Sharingan that is why Kakashi can easily taught Sasuke but it would take a while till Sasuke can beat Orochimaru without anyone help .
Boruto doesn't have the Sharingan which mean he doesn't have any advantage during training .

Orochimaru may be represent old age but his fighting experience and combat skill is way above Boruto level , that is why the one who would be suitable to take down Orochimaru for good is the parent , which also represent new age :P

2 days left till the trailer and less than 2 weeks till the spin off.
ah but you forget something, Orochimaru still has to pass on his soul onto a new body every so often because of the whole body rejection thing, so his power is really dependent on how strong the body he uses is, so in the end its power is never really his own, sure his mind and experience passes on but not his so called "legendary" Sannin strength, remember one of the last times we saw him the rejections were getting worse and his body was getting more and more messed up. Now granted we have no idea how strong he is after Sasuke brought him back the last time, but I doubt this process to change and I HIGHLY doubt he's going to get a quality body with the world so peaceful and united, and you're only making one set of comparison with Kakashi, Boruto has ALOT more teachers to choose from and some of them stronger then Kakashi was or even the Sannin and sides I can imagine having the blood of his parents, an Uzumaki and Hyuuga could produce a pretty explosive result...I can only imagine what kind of potential that would contain

so I think you're giving Orochimaru alot more credit he deserves, he is JUST not that huge level of a threat he once was and writing out Boruto's potential before he has a chance to even show himself, it wouldn't be a very good message to the story if Boruto has to be saved by his parents from a writing standpoint

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-04-15 at 09:34.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote