View Single Post
Old 2015-04-14, 08:13   Link #76
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Because in this movie , Boruto still a Gennin while Orochimaru have trolled his enemies over and over , there is a huge different in strength so the only one who can put down Orochimaru for good is the parent .
and you ignored what I just said, besides who cares what Boruto's rank is? Look at what Naruto achieved by being a "mere genin" and Boruto is going to be taught by some VERY powerful people, stronger then the people Naruto studied under in his days, he represents the future for Konoha, Orochimaru's time has LONG since passed and let's face it he's no longer the credible threat that he was at the start of Naruto, remember from the start the kids were like oh crap its Orochimaru! Until it became more or less oh...its Orochimaru...yeah sure, there's really no reason to try to make him sound fearsome anymore he's obsolete in terms what he represents in the story, sure Boruto might not be able to beat him at first but I fully expect him to stop him once and for all in the end...I'd write down kill him but I have a feeling they're gonna show him the magic of friendship or something stupid like that and make him want to atone

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-04-14 at 14:11.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote