View Single Post
Old 2015-04-05, 13:31   Link #213
cupumanager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizix View Post
I've got a few questions before I check this show out. I've seen it praised quite a bit as being a clever deconstruction so I'm interested.

1. What's the level of fan service like? (My tolerance level is generally that it fast becomes irritating and if it goes inappropriate its a fast track for abandonment)

2. Does it have a conclusion or is it one of those "check the source material" type shows?

3. Does it have the type of tropes the less tolerant of us might find weird? (I know that's a bad question but I hope its clear what I mean).

4. Is the English dub good? (I am happy with subs but prefer dubbed if its of a decent standard)
1. Its standard Magical Girls fare of shiny naked transformations, nothing too much.

2. Its Anime-Original, so the series is conclusive. However, the movie unravel the ending to be open for some sort of continuation.

3. Nothing sick or weird things, just standard-fare Magical Girl Yuri overtones. As mentioned, there are shiny-naked girls scenes. Gore are not shown, rather rendered artistically.

4. Not Sure, as I watched it subbed. I've seen some short clips of dubbed ones, but not enough to judge the overall quality.
cupumanager is offline   Reply With Quote