View Single Post
Old 2015-03-28, 21:56   Link #30
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
In the last episode, was Taihou some amazing Kanmusume that could turn a battle around?
And I saw somewhere in one of these Kancolle threads that Admiral was off building Taihou or storing materials to do so. Why would someone say this?

Just curious is all.
Earlier in the season Kaga didn't get a bucket due to ressource and bucket shortage.

Taihou's advantage is that she can still launch planes even if she is moderately damaged, something Akagi, Kaga, Hiryuu and Souryuu shouldn't be capable of.
(Didn't stop them from doing it in EP 12 though lol)

To get Taihou one would need to do large Ship Construction, which can not only result in unwanted ships, instead of the one you actually want, but can also cost 10 times more ressources than normal construction. Depending on the ship you want to build.

The only thing bothering me with the 'Admiral built her' theory is that Nagato and Mutsu seemed to know her, so they probably just got her from another district.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote