View Single Post
Old 2015-03-25, 18:33   Link #42
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
We need a scriptwriter who actually played the game and not too creative by half. I don't want you to rub your original storyline in my face every 30 seconds, especially when your plot is neither novel nor good. I'll go so far as to say Kancolle anime doesn't need a plot. The scriptwriters need to stop pretending that they got a serious story to tell, because it is very obvious by now that they are incapable of pulling it off. The show would benefit immensely if the Kisaragi siniking plot were dropped entirely.
About Kisaragi's sinking being necessary, I am still half debating on that. On one hand, it increases the serious atmosphere which is fine, seeing the first few seconds of the show and all. But the other hand, going by gameplay mechanics and comparing them to in game, only a kuso teitoku would allow even ONE shipgirl to sink. But HELL no if it's ALL slice of life and yuri schematics.

Another thing that they can work on, is NOT to have a central character but rather focusing on DIFFERENT ship girls rather than Fubuki for most of the plot, therefore you satisfy the fans who don't have Fubuki/hate Fubuki and have others share in the spotlight.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote