View Single Post
Old 2015-03-18, 14:41   Link #33
chaosprophet

My favorite episode so far. I like this concept of something trying to make then reach the same ultimate fate they had when they were ships. I'm expecting Bucky and Kongou coming to the rescue, likely Bucky shooting down that bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
admiral went into hidden coz he had to craft taihou at the last min?
That may be an interesting theory. Whether it's crafting or having to find the girl with Taihou's soul and making her equipment as quick as possible so she can participate on the strategy, that could be a reason why he hadn't show himself. Although even if in a rush, you wonder why he couldn't at least contact them saying he is safe.

@AC-Phoenix You mean the whole thing about fate means the US ships would have to be there? I disagree, it don't says anything about the actual time. In the past, or in a future time the US ships could end up fighting there and having their side of the fate regarding the Midway battle happening to them. In a battle where the abyssal would be representing the Japanese like how they're representing the US fleet for the Japanese ship-girls now. They're probably fighting the abyssal near their own waters, considering they're supposed to be overwhelming humanity a lot.