View Single Post
Old 2015-03-15, 22:23   Link #15
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
So, uhm, I could need some help here.

I started a Kancolle fanfic, first chapter is written, nearly 4,8k words, uploaded on google doc to get proofreaded and corrected before I make a ff.net account to upload it there.
Biggest problem though... I think I start to fuck up the settings there.^^;
All I wanted was for my dictionnary to not be german but english so that not every word would be red marked and I could correct those words that are clearly wrong like nad instead of and.
But instead my dictionnary is STILL german whereas I made my whole account for some reason in english and now I cannot change either back...

Can anybody help me set my google doc dictionnary into english and my english google doc account back to german?

Also if possible is here somebody who got great Kancolle knowledge and is quite good at english grammar and stuff to proofread my first chapter? 'cause I could really need a helping hand in the world setting as well, since I do not play this game and have only watched the anime, read the 4-koma manga.
Thanks in advance if somebody volunteers for this job.^^
Hi James, not sure about the dictionary part, but to change your account language, you can do it at https://myaccount.google.com/language. Just click the pencil and choose the language you want =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote