View Single Post
Old 2015-02-10, 04:35   Link #85
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigi View Post
The MC's okay for me I guess...aside for the fact that he's too self depreciating. Just...argh...be happy already! The fact that

Spoiler for to sum up OP MC and his downside troubles:

Ahhh...but on Earth he's probably (almost) invincibru~ There's his modus operandi of flattening/torturing/threatening people only to the extent of not killing them. Yet letting them go if they apologize/atone. (there's no 'bad guys have to die for the sake of resolving the issue or i need resolve to kill people' stuff here)
From the spoilers I've read, the focus of the story seems to be something along the lines of "I'm suffering through life as best I can, even though I have superpowers".

Spoiler for Yes, Yes, No. Arguement:

If you're looking for a story of someone having a realistic (possible) climb from the depths of depression, with some interesting asides such as literally dealing with a world that drastically changed when he wasn't looking, this sounds like story for you. If you're looking for a story about someone who's overpowered and getting on with life no matter what's in their past, you might want to look somewhere else.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote