View Single Post
Old 2015-02-08, 20:54   Link #59
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boccob View Post
I think I've seen a movie with that exact premise. Only with aliens instead of a fantasy world. He came back after 8 years had passed but didn't age a day. The mother refused to believe.

I want to say flight of the navigator, but I don't remember if that boy ended up with family problems.

Overall though, it's a very believable situation if this were a real setting.
yea, it really feels like the overall premise is him losing his place to go home to what with his own family rejecting him also kinda funny how the ones who reject him are the females (mother and sister) of his family while the males (father and brother)...so I guess the females of his family are bitches

also, wanna ask if hero he supposedly beat up (resulting with the hero becoming a M) is the hero a male or female?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
I dont think she ever even loved him before he was spirited away by the way she reacts to him coming back, his father obviously doesnt care if he was F or D rank as long as he is back, the mother and sister dont deserve his Love since they are stupid creatures that dont even realize their mistake, if its impossible for a D rank to survive in the other world then he is obviously Strong regardless of what the Status says, its obvious that his Step mom will take over as the Mother figure since his Father still loves him very much.
i dont think so, keep in mind that she became mentally unstable because he disappeared which at least implies she cared about him to a certain extent which makes me all the more angry that when he DOES return her attitude towards took a 180 turn when she should be happy he turned out to be alive
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote