View Single Post
Old 2015-02-06, 01:14   Link #28
mj31382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
呼び出された殺戮者 - Yobidasa reta satsuriku-sha => I have yet to start this one, but it seems interesting. The chapter names are the best!

白の皇国物語 - Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari => this one seems to be really good. I`m loving the manga so far.

神器を統べる若神様 ~戦神の異世界ハーレム奮闘記~ - ~The tale of a Wargod's otherworldly harem endeavor~ => Did not start this one either, but the MC seems to be really broken!

The 1st and 3rd seem to be really enjoyable novels~ Hope you'll pick one of them~
Thanks for the recommendation. Will check out the 1st and 3rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
well, N4 is a little low, but assuming you are at N2 at the end of this year, then you should be about N3 right now, which there shouldn't be many novels you can't tank. I suggest trying out 帰ってきてもファンタジー!?, the New Gate since there are no translator at the moment, avoid Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! and Knight and Magic's type of novels due to their Jargon and references, personally i suggest 帰ってきてもファンタジー!?, there is not much technical details there and the Japanese level is quite reasonable.
Thanks for the advise. Will check out on Kaette mo Fantasy!? first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Read the first post.
Yep. I was trying to suggest web-novel with similar element. But I dont have any knowledge on Korean language.

And much gratitude to the suggestion. Will try to go through a few chapter before deciding to translate.