View Single Post
Old 2015-02-03, 13:51   Link #51
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiyuuou View Post
If buying cheap fastfood will solve the problem, Eins would not have a headache but he does, meaning the leechers either want more than they are willing to work for (like eating Lv 90 Roc omelette than a cheap bird omelette) or they simply drain the guild resources.

People work by crafting, cooking, tailoring, killing mobs, trading, etc to gain money.
If they don't work in some way, how will they even stop leeching?
Even Crescent Moon can get by without needing bigger guild support and their solution is by getting the members involved in various ways.
Food isn't issue, even low level adventurers unaffilated with any guild can be regular customer of food stale without anyone even blinking an eye. We saw that much. Actually I don't think anyone care what leechers has for dinner. Problem is they are not productive.

Yeah assuming most guid feed their members, some of them might feel any kind of work unecessary, but it's not necessarily most relevant issue regarding leeching.