View Single Post
Old 2015-01-07, 20:35   Link #83
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Interesting decision-making by the studio. As at first i thought they will pan to non-gamer audience, take it real slow and introduce game mechanism and everyone in small arc. Like water sliding, or shooting practices, or sister ships, etc. Basically to let non-gaming audience to step in Fubiki shoe as newcomer and get things explained to them. And we won't have a proper battle by Ep 3 or something.

But actually glad (for myself) that they do jump straight into actions and brush through many games elements (that has been so familiar to game players) instead. On other hand, the equipment installment part. Great focus on it, as that's one thing that Kankcolle player often left wondering as well (like do they actually have a changing room to put them on, do they always wear them like in 4-koma, do they just appear after transformation sequences, don't they need the fairy to put it on them, etc....).

In some way, i think this episode was definitely a fan services to gaming audiences, in fact they also used up almost all of the PV scene in EP 1, means we don't know what gonna happen in coming episodes.

It may leave the non-gaming audiences puzzled with all of the characters, and the pace could be too fast for them through

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-01-07 at 20:45.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote