View Single Post
Old 2014-12-28, 20:58   Link #52
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
this is a complete WTF for me. How could Kishi miss such a golden opportunity to promote a main character? she could have become better at it than sasuke, thus making her relevant. i simply dont get why sakura's genjutsu talent was forgotten
ill go look for myself at some point, but anyone knows or can reference this in the manga…that sakura had a talent for genjutsu…that will be helpful. from my recollection kakashi mentions that she has excellent chakra control (during the bridge/haku arc), much better than her teammates. this particular theme wasn't abandoned as that seal of hers is pretty top tier in terms of chakra control and according to kishi allowed her to catch up to naruto and sasuke (pre 6 path power of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

also, i never said he didn't use genjutsu. i said he rarely used it and that he didn't use his eyes to make IT. IIRC IT was caused by the tree of life flower blooming and reflecting off the moon.

edit: it's also the third eye of the juubi jinchuuirki, which is obviously a pretty specific case
yeah he got raikage with a genjutsu during the 5 kage fight, i think