Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTrigger View Post
Chapter 81 is out.

The War is over heh? For now at least.

Hughes is captured.

Some new A-Rank girls shows up.

No civilians casualties, just injuries.

6 Border agents died (All Operators)

A few serious injuries, and 32 C-Rank trainees are missing.. The mystery intensifies!

Did I miss something but what happened to Kitora and those people that got turned into cubes?
Yep, the war's over but the next one is surely behind the next corner. XD

Hughes captured or better said left behind by Aftokrator is a huge deal for Border. They got an elite warrior of the biggest or one of the biggest militaric powers of the neighborhood as a war prisoner. If he tells them what he knows, whenever willingly or unwillingly, then they will gain a lot of intel about Aftokrator, its soceity and military and other stuff.

Osamu getting heavily injured was probably the worst the Agent force had encountered in this war. Expect for the unexpected 6 deaths and other injuries among the operators. That's what happens when you take a desk job, believing it is safe. :P

Kitora and other C-cubes are fine as they are with Momma Konami. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Kitora and the others were rescued by Konami(the net bag at her side) when she bruteforce'd the rabits

And chapter 86 spoilers are out.
Spoiler:
...I'm so used to always write my spoilers about new chapters and such alone. And now somebody posted about chapter 86 before me here and I can respond to it.
*sniff*
I'm so happy!

Spoiler for Spoiler 86 talk:
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote