View Single Post
Old 2014-09-28, 05:50   Link #78
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
I think we've safely passed that phase. Well... technically Accelerator manga is still in the middle of it. Once that finishes we will definitely be past that phase.
you mean where kihara gensei is responsible for the stuff that happens
but we are far away from this, he isnt dead and he didnt change his way because kiharas are awesome, he will mostlikely show up as many times as kamachi wants it

Quote:
But I'm fairly certain that this arc has nothing to do with the Sisters.
i hope it but daihaseisai also didnt look like that
they can always troll us

Quote:
Kihara Gensei was basically Railgun's version of ...Fiamma? If we include the anime as well, he's basically responsible for everything bad that happened.
it wasnt him, it was aleister, mostlikely, he was like terra in the lvl6-shift-accel he was like the science guardians in lvl6-shift-mikoto he only was like fiamma in the stuff tied with kiyama harumi

Quote:
And he was defeated in the Daihaseisai Arc.
but he didnt change his ways and he wasnt killed (because misaki wouldnt kill someone -_- (at least not in the railgun manga))

Quote:
Its all new territory and plot threads from here on out.
i think they will use a different kihara, or gensei, or it will be someone unrealted like harumi
in the end i will only accept railgun having a magic side plot if they really have one

Quote:
Though its the same for the Index LNs and Accelerator Manga as well.
accel manga will mostlikely only work with sisters... it is unlikely that he will do anything while it has no connection with the sisters
the current arc also only began because the sisters are in its core again
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote