Thread: Licensed World Trigger [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2014-09-27, 23:39   Link #27
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Wait, what!? World Trigger's ending!?
I think what Triok123 meant to say was that the cover they posted was for the latest World Trigger cover, since as far as the story is heading currently, we are no where close to the ending (especially with the anime airing soon).

As for the thread being so inactive ... well, the main two reasons is that not many people were interested in the series to begin with given the lackluster start it had (hopefully we will see interest pick up again when the anime airs) and that the only way to read it now is legally through Viz ... provided if you are part of the countries they offer their digital magazine to.

In any case, I suppose I might do my part to revive the thread a bit, by talking about the current arc.

Invasion Arc Impressions

Spoiler for Impressions:

I'm surprised to find myself looking forward to reading more about how all of this will unfold, but I guess it goes to show you that you can't judge a manga by the first few chapters all the time. World Trigger had been a slow burner but I'm glad it had finally managed to get going post the Miwa/Arashiyama Squad battle, and had kept on getting better. Hopefully it continues on with that trend.