View Single Post
Old 2014-09-09, 01:39   Link #48
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
How can you farm CP? I means which criteria give you more CP?

And you said 3-4 map is best to farm?
What I mean is using your BPs to grind for CPs in the most efficient manner (with respect to BP-usage, not with respect to your time spent), instead of using your BPs to advance in the story missions or farm for character cards in the practice room (which are all garbage so far for me). 3-4 is the best for me because, I need no healers and can try to use my fastest characters and it has a huge number of mobs (13). This means I can get 13 CPs from mob overkills, 4 from complete party survival, and 4 from Super/Special finish (it's pretty much impossible to get overkill from the finish, as I believe you need one more hit after enemy dies before it can be considered as overkill). 21 CPs for 14 BPs (I have 68 max BPs now). Stage 3-4 works best for me but not necessary for everyone. You have to find your own stage (preferably with many mobs and something you can clear with ease) More CPs also means more Commu and thus more XP. Flip side is I get shit XP from stage 3-4 alone now, but I still feel it's more efficient as later missions also take more BPs and much harder to overkill, special finish, and complete survive (number of mobs also matter), (though if you manage to complete survive and special finish, they give more CPs), not to mention that I sometimes get wiped out at the last stage (which usually have the most mobs) wasting all my BPs used. Don't forget to use your CPs for Commu to XP.

Even though I said all these, I can't do it 100% efficiently at times (when I get impatient and lazy) and I'm also not spending my whole day playing the game . At any rate, 3-4 may not be the most suitable farming stage for you if you are still pretty low level.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote