View Single Post
Old 2014-09-08, 02:38   Link #30
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
I find this wierd that Tatsuya's guage is slow....
Miyuki,Mayumi and Erika has the fastest.

I dont like Mayumi too much her damage isnt worth it.so I use Tatsuya,Miyuki, Erika and Mizuki as a team. Use Mari or Shizuku as support for taking out trash mobs.
Because Tatsuya's Course 2 student
But he has fast cards for Bu types. Anyhow, you can't make him all-powerful in the game , he needs to have some weaknesses to make the game playable.

Talking about speed, Shizuku is the slowest character. In her description, it's described that she's so slow that you can fall asleep

My original story decks are:
1-A deck: Miyuki (attacker), Shizuku (mass attacker), Honoka (healer and leader), Tatsuya (attacker and anti-boss; well Tatsuya has to follow wherever Miyuki goes :heh)

Senior deck: Mayumi (attacker), Azusa (support), Mari (attacker), Juumonji (tanker and leader)

1-E deck: Midzuki (healer), Leo (tanker, attacker and leader), Mikihiko (support and mid-level mass attacker), Erika (power attacker and anti-boss)

I generally choose the highest support character available (character and card wise and cards whose effects I know). I also take into consideration the type to have a balanced type deck. If it's a fight I am confident, I'll choose a friend to farm support points.

Unfortunately, my original story decks (for farming medals) do not work well sometimes against the higher missions that I have to make swaps.

I also don't use mass attacks these days, especially during CP farming (for the event awards) so that I can max my overkill bonuses. I'm currently farming the last stage of mission 3, consistently farming 21 CPs each time (@ 14 BPs).
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote