View Single Post
Old 2014-09-01, 15:20   Link #54
Frontier

Or at the very least, Zhou seems resistant to more barbaric and violent methods of dealing with things. Instead of just outright murdering a loose end, why not just make them forget anything that could possibly link back to the organization or that they were even a part of some nefarious plot? Gets the same job done, but without having to get any hands dirty. Though I wonder if the reason he went out of his way was possibly because of Hirakawa's gender, or because he was the one who had personally dealt with her? It was at least nice of him to bring a bouqet .

Not only do we get the return of "Onii-sama" in this episode, but plenty of Miyuki service to go along with it! Miyuki in a ponytail at the beginning, a nice bodysuit while driving with Tatsyua, casual wear at the Shiba home, and then sleeping in her underwear .

Looks like taking over Mari's job has really mellowed out Kanon, and her talk with Tatsuya sounded like an overworked police captain remanding a cowboy cop .

It was nice seeing Mari and Shu together, especially if he's going to be leaving soon, and the latter proved to be pretty effective in combat as the "Invisible Blade." Mari managing a good assist was also cool, and together they'd probably make a pretty effective Battle Couple. Though I do have to wonder why Mari calls him Shu instead of his actual name ?

As for Erika's other brother, looks like he and Kyoko are getting along well while working together .

The fights in this episode were pretty fun to watch, and it was great seeing Mari get some more action scenes, though I find myself much preferring the first fight between Naotsugu and Lu Gonghu than the second. The second fight was fine for me up until Gonghu got hit by Tatsuya using Gram Demoltion and then he got taken out pretty quickly. I guess I understand why it happened like that, and how Mari and Mayumi probably would've had a lot of trouble beating him otherwise, but it just seemed a bit too anti-climactic for my tastes. Still, Mari and Mayumi were awesome, and that shot of Mari reaching for her weapon .

I certainly wasn't expecting Miyuki to try and kiss Tatsuya while he was sleeping, though I knew Tatsuya would wake up before she could make it. And then Tatsuya kinda awkwardly ignored it, and just comforted Miyuki by saying he was okay. I can't tell if he's still oblivious, or just trying to ignore or downplay Miyuki's real feelings as much as he possibly can?

I doubt the Great Asian Alliance is done with their efforts to retrieve the Relic, so it'll be interesting to see what their next move is. There's still that Mecha in the opening that Erika and Leo are fighting, so I wonder if they'll crash the Thesis competition with that? Hopefully they also bring someone with them next time who can actually give Tatsuya a challenge .