View Single Post
Old 2014-08-29, 06:13   Link #7
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Ah good - you made a thread for it. ^^

Ch 9 was just released a day or so ago, and it is more of the same - very interesting writing and compelling characters.

Must admit I also really like the art too!
A begin of a new arc. But i'm glad that they skip all of the more boring magic training part and just get straight to the interesting one.

Was giggling at the note about the ring through "left one is too early"...
(not to mention the shivering mandrake when she picked up its petal....)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
A pretty interesting manga. The settings and characters are very nice and the couple even has some cute non creepy moments which might seem odd, but you really get it as you read further and see developments between them. The pairing is not sexualized at all and can be really sweet (that chapter alone with Titania & Oberon can make you go D'aaaww).

The world also makes you want to see more of it as well as the quirky side characters.
Yeah i mean even the side cast are very interesting characters as well. Titania & Oberon for example. Other manga would have portrayed those with high status by their power/ their ruling over others. But in this case, even without lifting a finger, just the way Titania treated Thorn, and then his reaction showed how much power, and more important, respect, Titania was commanding.

Or the King Cat and her human child as well