View Single Post
Old 2014-07-30, 02:06   Link #90
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
"More of less the exact same people"... Because a character needs to completely change after a long time.

Tatsuya's goal is not to overthrow the Yotsuba. There is no main plot, only subplots.

Clearly you just "skimmed through". Most of his battle were not fights to death or against magicians not at his level. To not lose and not struggle are completely different. You should "skim through" the Visitor arc more for example.

The WN stopped at volume 12, which is already adapted in LN format.

A LN is not something where you can just "skim through", your questions just seem to be complaints in a convoluted form.
did my questions really come off as complaints? sorry to hear read that. that's pretty disappointing there is no main plot to continually progress towards while all these subplots are going on. that's just me though i'm sure.

it is true a character needs to completely change due to character development but i have not seen or read anything to trigger that development. is there really nothing that jumpstarts that character development for tatsuya and miyuki so far?

i ask these since this is a Q&A thread and i do look for what the main plot is and what the character developments are like. it is why i skimmed. it's already seen mahouka has plenty of subplots so that was not a concern of mine. i do have other things to do at night after work most of the time and i use the spare time wisely to know if it's worth my time for what i look for in a story.

thanks for answering the previous questions. it looks like i'll be moving on towards other things now.

edit: also no need to sound obnoxious with using quotations marks around skimming every time. i skim through a story to see if it has what i look for in a story like i explained. if there is anything that bothers me, then i come to Q&A threads like these around various forum boards to verify.

Last edited by iceyfw; 2014-07-30 at 02:23.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote