View Single Post
Old 2014-07-15, 11:43   Link #90
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I generally jump right into Hard immediately after clearing Easy and Normal and just consider those first 45-90 event currency I will inevitably lose as a "learning tax". I like challenging myself and find playing exclusively on Hard to be ultimately more rewarding. Though I also don't expect to ever get anything good from any of these events. (Was happy enough just to get 2 of that nasty little N loli this time around).
I guess that makes sense. Like I said, I regret not trying Hard Mode earlier than I did. I probably could have gotten used to it. At least I S-S-S ranked the song on normal and easy.

At least you were able to get 2 of that N loli. I only got 1 from getting enough event points. my event song rank was 676 too high to get a second one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I have a hard time playing on Easy and Normal after playing on Hard so much now. It's pitiful
That seems to happen. You get so into the rhythm of hard mode that normal and easy feel too slow and you end up overshooting or undershooting at the notes far too much.