View Single Post
Old 2014-07-05, 13:03   Link #50
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I am an idiot...

On tablet. Thumbs can move more accurately, but point/index finger moved much faster. Before when i tried with thumbs. Can get all 5* stage with full combo. But could not even pass through a 6* (as i will hit too many "bad" and lost out). Thought that was my limit

Just tried with index fingers, and not even 10 minutes practices, could even do 7* one with only at most one "bad" (Combo however was really difficult to build up). Maybe i could try the daily hard as well?

Btw on the event, found that doing normal did not yield more events points. Like i got 120 for 30 notes for normal, which is equivalent to 60 pts for 15 notes (easy). Or did the fact i missed all of those combos results in that? (I also using a really weak teams trying to maximise their bonds)
If you're talking on the event song, the combo and the score affect the number of points received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
I lost(robbed) my tablet ;___;

How do I get my account back to me? I have my ID number btw.
Do you have the Passcode? Not the ID but a giant number that you generate in case of lost/change of the device.
If not, you can try to contact KLab, but i doubt that you will be able to recover if you haven't bought lovecas or anything.