View Single Post
Old 2014-05-28, 10:52   Link #70
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
You know ... recently I started wondering, if we will ever have a serious match / fight between Ise and Tannin.

After all ... the two of them, after the changes that occurred to Ise, due to his second near death experience, are pretty similar since, both Ise and Tannin are devils who have been reincarnated from dragons.

While obviously there are some differences between them, due to the fact that Ise is a humanoid dragon while Tannin is a more normal type of a dragon ... I think that the current Ise and Tannin are currently at a similar levels of power (although Tannin definitely has a lot more experience in using them).

Furthermore ... apart from portraying who is stronger between the two of them, a serious fight against Tannin could be one of the ways of training / unlocking more of Ise's dragon related powers ... since a former Dragon King definitely has a lot of experience when it comes to the abilities that dragons posses...
I could see Ise going back to him for more training. Once he gets the stamina consumption down and stablizes thing. I could see him going to Old-Man and saying I wish to make what I have learned more powerful. He would tell Old-Man not to hold back. Kiba went back to his old master so I dont see why Ise wouldnt. Old-Man is the best to train with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, that would be a quite interesting plot twist and I think it has a chance of actually becoming true in the story.

The reason why I think like that is because of Sona's statement about Ise having to shoulder a karma that no god would be able to purify ... after thinking about it ... if it was simply meaning that Ise would have to deal with Ophis's company, which he doesn't seem to mind ... why would he want to purify / remove it ?

But if it also has an additional meaning of not being able to die no matter what happens ... and having to eventually see the rest of his companions passing away, with him and Ophis being the only people out of the current Gremory group + company that would remain alive ... then Sona's statement definitely rises a quite disturbing conclusion of what Ise's possible karma might be...
That would be very very painful to read. That is a hell worse than hell for Ise. Hell it would kill the girls knowing Ise will out live them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
even if his life force goes to infinite thanks to his new body he uses it up like it's going out of style.

im sure if that's the case Ishibumi will put him in an unfair position again as to force him to use it up to protect the people he loves.
I think if it really is true that as of the moment its not possible to die this will happen. Actually it is the perfect way to find out what these latent dragons can do espeically if he unlocked them both at the same time. Ise gets pushed to the edge and reaches deep within himself pulling for every fiber of his being to fight. Both Great Red and Orphis unlock. He fights with the power of all three dragons collapsing at the end and sleeping for days. He wake up to Koneko on him naked and she informs him that his life has gone from infinite to some stable number.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote