View Single Post
Old 2014-05-17, 22:55   Link #31
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
My point with Katsuto's "shipping" Mayumi to Tatsuya is that Katsuto has fundamentally remove himself as an option for Mayumi.
If Katsuto was removing himself as an option, then he would not have asked Mayumi about the possibility of deepening their relationship during the parasite arc. Besides shortly after Mayumi, he offered to ship him with either of her little sisters. I'm sure this situation wasn't a completely well thought out one but pretty spur of the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazakiri View Post
"Virtual Area Expansion Penetration" - Sounds like she's expanding the distance between molecules to create a a hole or something...

Back on topic: The shooting range is technically hers right? The general populace probably wouldn't see it as her "pounding away", more like "As expected of 'President Saegusa', how diligent, or something along those lines..
Why would the general public be at the Saegusa household's personal shooting range? I don't see how they could have an opinion on Mayumi's work ethic, nor why its important in this case.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote