View Single Post
Old 2014-05-16, 13:08   Link #15
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
I'm kinda hoping to read a spin off with Mayumi as the protagonist instead of the main series. :P I don't care who she ends up with, if I were a girl I'd stay afar away from Tatsuya anyway, I kinda dislike how they made her fall for Tatsuya for seemingly no reason.
Her interest in Tatsuya was sparked by how different he is and his different reactions to her teasing than she is used to. Its been said that she has a thing for teasing underclassmen which can be seen through hattori. I think Tatsuya's way of responding to her jokes with more jokes, and a lack of blushing etc caught her interest. not to mention the mysteries of his power. he can't use magic very well, but he's undefeated in magic fights. Its easy for me to see how she could become interested in him. who hasn't become interested in him lol. even Mari caught herself staring on the bus ride to the 9SC.

I can't claim to understand girls myself, but I've seen them fall in love with guys quite easily in my time. especially those of the high school variety.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote