View Single Post
Old 2014-04-27, 16:18   Link #76
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

So, just to make it clear, I've believe that every girl with Touma is a psychopathic nutcase that tries to kill him, and he's super lucky he survives every time they attack. With the newest character that might join this is extremely obvious.

There are only a few that aren't completely terrible or ridiculous in some way to him. Index/Mikoto etc... are jerks. I've always felt more sympathy for him, then for them in those situations. Maybe, almost always...

I've just gotten used to how mean they are by now... But... honestly... I think much less highly of some of the female cast then I did before... (in terms of being a good match for Touma lol).

Yes, powerful tomboyish girls are usually best... but Tsundere usually goes too far for me... it's nice because when they are dere... it's "worth it" but you end up getting pissed off most of the time...

I just noticed this was a stupid post but anyway I think Mikoto was great, and then became... meh because of her fanbase being overly annoying and Kamachi reacting to that. I think Index in the books is much better than her portrayal in the anime, and she's improved but she's still meh. The only character who hasn't pissed me off yet is
Spoiler:

So we'll have to see... Touma's just way too nice for his own good... he should just leave some of those girls on the street after how they treat him after he constantly saves their lives, I swear to Othinus.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote