View Single Post
Old 2014-04-21, 17:24   Link #28
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
He has a tendency to overestimate Tatsuya and his abilities but he need ES, if he can' identify the target(Parade) or if the target has no form in the ID, it won't work.
i might go a little overboard about his abilities, i admit that. But i`m not over estimating him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2 View Post
The novel explained in V2c10 all magicians have a sensory ability they use to identify eidos and that Tatsuya's ES is just better version of this. Decomposition of eidos doesn't require someone who has ES. The novel explained in v2c11 ES is only necessary for decomposing information bodies like magic and activation sequences, non-systematic decomposition magic.
Spoiler for volume 2 ch 10:

Normal magicians can identify the eidos as a whole. As an example in a class room the normal magician can identify the eidos in the room but they can't tell which eidos belongs to the chair and which eidos belongs to the dashboard or to the computer.This is where tatsuya ES comes in it gives him the ability to differentiate and identify every eidos individually meaning he can tell which eidos belongs to the chair, the computer etc. And that's why he needs ES for decomposition in order to individually target the eidos he wants to decompose otherwise he will just decompose everything.
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote