View Single Post
Old 2014-04-21, 15:17   Link #75
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Those who care enough to read the LN already knows, those who don't care about the LN would never know.

I really don't think the LN being licensed would suddenly make them care.

However I want to avoid this devolving into a pissing competition for no apparent reason.
Wait shouldn't we be ecstatic everything else except the first part is staying? While volume 22 is a shame. In the meantime NT will be there.

I also want to point out that there are plenty of people who would watch season 1 and 2 and then read the novels and fall in love with the series. I mean that happened to me. I didn't read volume one until I had finished OT and maybe even NT 5 or something like that.

For people who will read it for the interesting story, there could be a boatload of non-anime fans who would read this series because it is amazing. They happen to be a lot less judgmental to some of these things sometimes than anime fans can be. I think you'd be surprised by the large difference maybe in the series popularity at least in the US in the next few years as a result of this move.

I've always had a feeling like a lot of people don't know about BT so they don't read it. Novels that are official might change that you know.

Furthermore, I'm also curious and slightly antsy to see the reaction to the Christian symbolism. But I think it's better than what the reaction to attack on Titan on toonami is going to be. That is for sure!
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote