View Single Post
Old 2014-04-15, 16:20   Link #52
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Considering the deal / alliance or whatever you want to call it ... that they have made at the end of volume 12 ... it should be pretty obvious that some kind of confrontation is going to happen between them.

Personally, I'm more interested in learning what are going to be the consequences of that confrontation... especially for Tatsuya and Miyuki who are definitely going to be involved in it, due to their ties to the Yotsuba clan.
keep the peace.... tatsuya x mayiumi and miyuki the next head of yatsuba ruling over an ice fortress because of an endless winter cause by her jealousy over tatsuya x mayumi relationship.

Ok now seriously back on prediction.
- there is definitely conflict brewing between yotsuba and kudou/saeguesa families and the black sage(since he initiated the whole thing).With the Ten Master Clans selection coming up there's bound for something to happen. I'm interested to see what exactly will happen but my gut tells me that yotsuba will be in a pinch and will have to rely on both miyuki and tatsuya in order to survive and this will come at a price. Maybe we will finally see some change is tatsuya's status this underdog thing has been goingon for far to long and its getting rather boring. For him to be back in yotsuba family will give him larger exposure to the magic world and will be a step forward in achiving his goals and also will open new direction for his character development.
- Also i get the feeling that maya will meat her end soon making room for miyuki's character development not just as a magician but also as an young women in charge of her family and dealing with a lot more than school life.
- also due to the change of their status the siblings will have to adjust to the school as the yotsuba siblings with all the stuff that comes along with that. Maybe even deal with some clan internal strife due to the changes.
- with his new status tatsuya will have access to more resources for his research and finally cracking the secret behind the relic, and creates a way to store magic sequences and thus moving the magic world into a new era and along this his identity as Taurus silver is revealed a shock to some of his friends and a relief to others.
- some big final battle will happen against the GAA where he ends up using his strategic spell again and revealing that he is a strategic rank magician with all his friends in a huge shock and miyuki with a big smile on her face that finaly the world knows who her brother truly is a brilliant talented powerful magician.

This is more my own wishful thinking but i really hope the author doesn't pull some half crap tragic non-sense that will ruin a very good story.
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote