Old 2014-04-10, 08:49   Link #54
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furaiz View Post
If you need to cut that list down, I can guarantee that:

Knight Leader
Princess Carissa

Will not get very many votes. Might be important, but only for a short amount of time or are barely mentioned later on, as all the rest of the characters actually persist further into the series. Honestly, the princess is not that important, even if she has one of the most brilliant lines in the OT.

I can't really justify removing any of the others, like Motoharu and ITEM are popular, the Amakusa's Itsuwa, Necessarius's Stiyl and Kaori etc.

Fremea(or was it Frenda, I get mixed up) had a large impact on the story as well, but... well that's a pointless addition too. Even if she is popular.

I also couldn't replace any of the other choices as well, unless you want separate polls for 'protagonist' and 'antagonist', loosely termed anyway. There really is a stupid amount of characters, but I think Birdway has everyone important there, aside from perhaps Vento, or Terra, but those are generally unlikeable, and one doesn't last long either.

There's also Sasha Kreutsev, who had a major role as Misha, Gabriel etc. Bondage clothes. You see how difficult this is...

You would probably need to get a general consensus on who is likely to be voted for most, before even putting a poll up xD

Unless you can somehow add all of them lol!
Wait, who're Aleister Crowley and Fiamma of the Right. Those aren't important characters, are they? They can be removed.

Frenda's addition isn't pointless lol, but she's definitely not the best OT character.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote