Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Love Live! (2nd Season)
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-07, 16:04   Link #86
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
It seems female friends can't get along in anime or else they get paired by some fans, not like I care much since it's just only a small part of the fandom.

About the episode, omg are they really serious with Honoka as the school prez?
I think that Eri was deeply, deeply inspired/moved by Honoka back in Season 1. Honoka vs. Eri was a major conflict and war of wills for the first two thirds of Season 1, and Honoka won that (granted, she definitely had help, but still, she won it). So Eri became a big Honoka admirer in her own way.

Now, I'm sure that Eri realizes that Honoka isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. But Eri believes in Honoka, so she was willing to put that aside, and throw her support behind Honoka becoming her successor (there was one bit of Eri dialogue in this episode that hinted at that).

My read of this school is that Eri is the most respected girl in the school while Honoka is probably now the most popular girl in the school after Muse played a key role in saving the school. So who's going to get up against Eri wanting Honoka to be her successor?