View Single Post
Old 2014-04-05, 14:48   Link #24
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Animation-wise, this is what I expected of Madhouse. Think I'll just delete Mahou Sensou from my memory.

That being said, I'm not sure how I felt about them seeming to indicate Tatsuya running using personal acceleration magic. Wasn't he supposed to be able to run that fast through purely physical skills?

Also, a little surprised Tatsuya seemed so willing to step in with magic during the argument at the end.

Character-design wise, I think they made Morisaki and Hattori look too young.
Tatsuya was using ninjutsu; but wierd because i thought Tatsuya's personal speed magic is faster than that. Lets see in the next episode where he fights Hattori. If hes physical speed is really fast as we all think.

Yea by Tatsuya's expression he was willing to fight but Erika came first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I feel like you saying it's decent is high praise.

Morisaki looks weird. Like, not how I think Morisaki is supposed to look like. I'm actually kind of happy about it. To me it says "Well we have everyone else how they're supposed to be. But not this guy. Fuck this guy and his side story."

Madhouse doesn't like Morisaki either, yay.
Haha...we can see clearly the hate for d-bag....i wish they made Hattori look more mature....Masaki look like an HD version of Suzaku showing he's really bishie

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote