View Single Post
Old 2014-04-05, 13:21   Link #12
Guest2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Everyone note some of the differences in the anime. In the flashback where little Tatsuya used Material Burst, he used a gesture of a finger gun unlike opening his hand in the novel. Also, note how the producers chose to show Honoka trying to stop the other students from using magic, which was only shown in the Yuutousei manga.
No the anime is the same in that case. It was pretty cool. And in Honoka's case it makes sense since the blinding magic she was going to use would have had no real effect on Tatsuya's group and more effect against Morisaki's group, since they were the aggressors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Well I like what they did here. They just let the animation do most of the talking for them, and I think this first episode effectively set up all the awesome stuff that comes later. The general viewer wouldn't really want to hear about all the mechanics and are mostly content just to see something cool.

As for monologues, as long we get to dive into the darker aspects of Tatsuya's character, I'll probably be content.
No I mean the monologues relating to his comments about Mizuki, Erika and Mayumi. In the anime he expresses surprise or caution for each person, but the viewer has no idea why without Tatsuya's monologues. They did include all his shorter monologues.
Guest2 is offline   Reply With Quote