View Single Post
Old 2014-04-05, 08:14   Link #12
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Fine. My theory is:

Second year is all about the 10 Master Clans, and Tatsuya and Miyuki's relationship. First year was just one long intro meant to show everyone who exactly is Shiba Tatsuya--hence the reason he always wins. Because it's meant to hammer in the point that he is NOT your average highschool boy, but something far more.

However; his fight with Lina is meant to foreshadow that things are going to get harder for him as we get to see the world of conflict in which he truly belongs. Tatsuya will start reflecting upon the nature of his own existence and what exactly this means for himself, Miyuki, and the world around him. Tatsuya will still win his fights, but things will get harder and his battles will become a little more personal and complicated...he might even be faced with a sadistic choice. A choice where even if he wins, he still loses. He'll face off against Zhou, and start wrestling with the Yotsuba--who I believe will also get a lot more focus during this year. He will probably face off against Maya too, and he will discover something about her that could possibly lead to him gaining a better perspective on what's actually happening around the world. I believe there's also a chance of Tatsuya being accepted back into the Yotsuba, and that Miyuki might take over the clan sooner than everyone assumed. She'll be the new Yotsuba Head, and Tatsuya will take his place beside her--acting as Master of the House in everything but truth.

With full disposal of the Yotsuba resources, Tatsuya will begin to start shaking things up more in his 3rd year. And this I believe is where the climax of the story will be: we'll get to see Tatsuya in ever more difficult situations--where we'll get to see him desperate, and fighting his hardest. Also, if he does lose, we'll probably feel it harder because all this time we've come to see him as this nigh omnipotent being. This story will end either with Tatsuya gloriously triumphant and become a major force on the world, taking his proper place--like Miyuki always dreamed he would...or he would die a heroic death--fighting against something so big that the odds are against even a being like him, but he'll still fight...because it is what must be done.

Last edited by Lucarion; 2014-04-05 at 11:17.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote