View Single Post
Old 2014-04-03, 10:35   Link #30
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisp View Post
At this point I believe that Issei is going to end up married to:
  • Rias (Issei will kiss the bride while looking Raiser dead in the eye, haha /bad_joke)
  • Asia
  • Akeno
  • Koneko (Meow!)
  • Ravel (once Rias and Issei marry, this would be pushed by both families, even though it would eventually happen on its own)
  • Xenovia (I also predict she will be the first to fall pregnant)
  • Irina (and the wedding will be done in heaven by Michael himself)
  • Rose (just basing this on some spoilers I have read)
  • Ophis (she will copy the others, plus from what I read she does have feelings for Issei)
  • Le-Fay (she just needs a "flag" to be set, such as Issei suggesting upgrading to a lifetime magicians contract or something)
  • Bennia (The biggest Oppai-Dragon fan ever, more so than even Le-Fay, so why not?)
  • Serafall (So this is just my wishful thinking, but that falls under speculation. A Maou can't have multiple partners of their own apparently, but I haven't read anything that suggests they can't marry into a harem. She is already on good terms with Issei, so just needs a "flag" of hers set also)
  • Kunou (though she won't be able to live with him, unless they all move to Kyoto)
Never to marry but will end up living with:
  • Kuroka (Are you thinking that Koneko will allow her to marry Issei? No way!)
  • Sona (She has been spending time at Issei house recently, but she wouldn't want to marry because of her friendship with Rias)

Anyone I haven't listed I haven't yet read enough to form an opinion.
maybe the captain of the tennis club (forgot her name) that appeared in two SS

Goristie the yukionna XD

Yura (sitri rook), she has mentioned that Ise is her type
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote