View Single Post
Old 2014-03-20, 07:05   Link #43
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I request a Touma character discussion thread for novel readers/manga readers. There are a lot of interesting discussions now about his current character after the last volume NT 9 and apparently there is some problem with discussing how exactly his character is and how it changed because we have to refer to lots of novel spoilers often, so it would be very convenient and probably beneficial if we obtained such a thread in this section. That way the anime only viewers would have their own thread as well and it would help fix this problem.

While we're at it, I think it would be good to do the same thing for Accelerator. A lot of us could be saying really interesting things about these main characters, but we can't because everything we'd be saying are crazy spoilers... It's somewhat difficult to have discussions about them because of this. This is because most of the interesting things we could say about these characters now would contain spoilers, so like every post in those threads would have to be spoilered which would probably not be the point of using spoiler tags. It'd be more effective to have a separate thread without spoilers...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote