View Single Post
Old 2014-02-24, 19:31   Link #41
tenkenX6
Undead Fansub TL/TLC
*Fansubber

1. Personality

a. Male, Japanese. I'm laid back(lazy? ), friendly, like to joke around and be random, and helpful.

b. E-peen/internet fame and senseless drama.

c. Getting to know and hangout with like-minded people, working on anime that I enjoy, and giving back to the fansub community.

d. For the most part, tenkenX6. I used another nickname when I first started fansubbing, but I can't remember it.

2. Mission

a. It seemed interesting and I wanted to give it a shot.

b. Because I enjoy it.

c. I think I first started watching fansubs back in 2000 or 2001.

d. I started fansubbing in the summer of 2006.

e. A fan-made, fan-translated releases of anime for no profit for the rest of the anime fans in the world to enjoy.

3. Groups

a. Live-eviL(Translator, Translation Checker), Saizen(Translation Checker, Translator[occasionally]), AnimeYoshi(Translation Checker, Translator[occasionally]), m.3.3.w(Translation Checker, Translator[occasionally]), and Soldado(Translation Checker[occasionally]).

b. Live-eviL, Saizen, AnimeYoshi, m.3.3.w, and Soldado.

c. Live-eviL, Saizen, AnimeYoshi, m.3.3.w, Soldado, Freelance Fansubs, ANBU, Aquastar Anime, Formula Sub, Animehaven, and probably a few other groups that I can't remember(sorry).

d. It depends.

4. Projects

a. Older and underrated shows, like Leiji Matsumoto's works and basically anything I like and can enjoy.

b. For the most part, no. But if it's to help out someone I really like and for a good cause, yes.

6. Jobs

a. Translator and Translation Checker.

b. Translator, Translation Checker, and QC.

c. Translator and Translation Checker.

d. As a translator, I take the original Japanese dialog and (hopefully)translate it into good/understandable English for all the anime fans out there to enjoy. As a translation checker, I take a look at and modify another translator's work to make the English translations sound as good as they can be. I sometimes will offer advice to the other translator's and do "spot translations" when needed.

7. Other Plans

a. Whenever I get bored of it and/or I don't have enough spare time to justify continuing.

b. Uh... not really, unless I'm asked to do so or think a certain person or persons deserve it, I suppose.

c. Maybe. I'll be more sure of if I want to or not when I actually retire from fansubbing.

Last edited by tenkenX6; 2014-02-24 at 20:30.
tenkenX6 is offline   Reply With Quote