View Single Post
Old 2014-02-15, 10:58   Link #72
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
This web novel seems quite new. But how much of the content is there on Narou now compared to average printed LN?

I wish Google has interlinear translation function, or any apps will do. You know, the one where the translation word-by-word (or phrase) written below the original texts like in religious texts. We'll need a little knowledge about Japanese grammar to read it since the word order is different, but that's mostly all we'll ever need. It's way better than replacing the original texts completely. We don't need to endure the headache from trying to rearrange the translation. After all, if translation from GT can't be understood or add more to headache to the readers, it's probably best to just translate word-by-word and try to understand from context.
I think, it's should be around volume 3 now, I guess~?

======

Yeah, that's the best way to learn japanese IMO. When I was little (and still haven't learn about internet) I manually search word by word when I was playing tsukihime, using dictionary. It helped me a lot with remembering kanji. After that I just have to understand about grammar. Anyway here it is. Sorry, if I'm late

Spoiler:

I wonder if my summaries will discourage people from translating?

Ah, by the way, I wonder if it's should be "Orux" or "Orcus" for the dungeon name?

Last edited by amatsunagi; 2014-02-15 at 11:56.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote