View Single Post
Old 2014-01-30, 03:29   Link #58
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
So all in all they have decided to let original writer, who wrote original F/SN ) rewrite the story the way he wants for the anime. This was probably the best idea.

So it will probably be as I said, in a way - he will probably go with combining all three routes. But in a way that he will take the most important happenings from all three routes ( for example he will definitely write school incident and Saber's battle for Medusa, fight in the church with Caster, fight against shadow etc... ) but write new story-line between them that will combine all of them perfectly. With old material and the way everything happened in VN it would be impossible to combine all three, but with this ( writing totally new story-line ) it will be more than possible - especially if done by the guy who basically wrote the original F/SN.

So the only question that remains is how he will write it? We only know that Shirou will be main protagonist ( surprise, surprise ) and pretty much nothing else beside it will have same tone and feel like true F/Z successor. Who will be his love interest, what will his ideal be in the end and will he lose Saber or no will pretty much determine the route we will see. I only have one wish: if he decide to end it like Fate route I want for him to include Realta Nua extended ending. That will complete the entire franchise for me.

@Shadow5YA

There is one BIG difference between Fate and UBW scenarios regarding Saber:

Spoiler for Difference:
Wrong. She understands her mistake in either route. All you're doing is interpreting the Realta Nua ending to an extreme. You do realize that ending was pretty much just giving Shirou x Saber pairing a happy ending, right?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote