View Single Post
Old 2014-01-29, 15:54   Link #48
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
I think the only way it'd work is if the core is the HF route, with a few major changes/additions:

Spoiler for Visual Novel:
Well, whilst I think they'd have to include a significant part of HF to cover everything, I don't think you could resolve Saber's story without significant changes.

Spoiler for HF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Because HF's plot threads would probably be most important in it, and ufotable would actually get the feeling and tone of fate/stay night down more properly, they'd do justice to the characters, it wouldn't be a low budget piece of crap, etc.

I can go on and on really.
Well, sure, but, fundamentally, it would just be a remake of the Deen anime, only hopefully better-executed. Deen tried to include as much of HF as they could fit, they just tacked it on in one arc and then ignored it in order that they could return to the standard Fate plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeterum View Post
So it really isn't an adaptation for HF, oh well.

I guess it make sense to focus on Saber, and they didn't gave us any satisfying battle between her and Gil, so NOT to give us one in their FSN adaptation would be weird won't it?
I don't think that necessarily follows. The picture is just a picture of all the servants, even Shirou is absent (well, in his normal form, anyway...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
You'd think the Sakura haters would be wanting an HF adapation most of all so we could watch how much Sakura's life horrifically sucks and see her suffer.
No, I'd imagine Sakura haters would want something like MoS,
Spoiler: