View Single Post
Old 2013-12-27, 21:55   Link #65
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Accelerator isn't dumb you know -_- he doesn't think and try to explain everything in scientific way. If he doesn't understand then he doesn't understand. its not like the scene where Lessar tried to explain it to a wall about magic.

Accelerator know there is something wrong about Etzali or rather he is aware that he isn't using some kind of scientific way and he isn't denying the possibilities of others laws that existed in the world. Which is why he is easily to able to use the grimoire that he retrieve as a base to heal Last Order in WW III arc.
No the point is he'll realize it's different, I just don't think he'll call it magic. Touma didn't figure it out either until Index told him just saying... and it isn't like he isn't extremely smart when he needs to be. Also, Mikoto is a genius too just saying guys.... ... ... ... And I'm pretty sure that believing in magic when you're a science person is equivalent to being deluded in general, so I could see why he wouldn't accept it so easily... not accepting doesn't make him stupid

Anyway, yeah what Tsunade said otherwise except the meanness about Mikoto. Being ignorant isn't the same as being stupid...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote