View Single Post
Old 2013-11-16, 11:25   Link #13
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
This.... is all rather game-breaking wouldn't you say? Seriously, how would anyone not a Kannagi beat this guy?

Life-drain is something that is rarely placed on weapons for a reason, but combining it with a huge attack bonus and a 50% attack speed bonus? Especially Assassin weapons that are known to be capable of dealing damage ranging as far up to at least 7000? That's crazy.
Wasn't that 7000 supposed to be burst damage? Like with bonuses from coming out of hiding and attacking from behind? But i guess i'll drop the drain rates to 10% and 15% and reduce the boost from the second weapon to 50 ATK, stackable up to 5. Also note that i did not include the stats of the weapon itself. It'd probably be on the lower end for its class and quality.

A guardian with a very strong def would also be troublesome since the damage dealt would be greatly reduced (I am focusing on ASPD too). Also, the boost from the second requires mobs to be around, so if it is just one boss it's as good as nothing.

And from what i've read so far, there's no real need for actual numbers in the novel. All we needed was a rough idea of the standings between different classes. The numbers are just me, there's no actual need for it.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote