View Single Post
Old 2013-09-03, 14:08   Link #99
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Has anyone considered the possibility that this girl isn't meant to literally be Madoka, but evocative of her in a way that gets Homura's goat? I can see the moment where Homura's crying and it looks like Madoka's comforting her, then she turns around and it's Nagisa.

It's pretty clear that as much as Homura holds Madoka dearly in her heart, she has to ease up on her attachment or she's not going to be able to cope, and will kind of undermine the sacrifice Madoka made. Perhaps Nagisa is supposed to be a figure to get her through a tough time in her life, and can be a reason for her to live in this new world instead of just killing time until she sees Madoka again.

As for what Nagisa wished for....just making a random guess in relation to my theory.

"...If there's a person out there that only I can help...I want to help them. There's...never been anything I was really good at...I don't have any talents, and...I'm not very smart. Being a Magical Girl is really enough for me! But...if there is something only I can do...I want to know what."

And with her first transformation, she has a vision of a dark-haired girl.
And Homura dotes on her because she acts like Madoka. Until she rebels and Homura snipes her with tears.